Cultivate a range of flavorful and aromatic Hops
Hop rhizomes are root cuttings of the hop bine; plant in well-drained soil with plenty of sun and room to climb, then harvest and dry the flower cones in late summer for your brewing pleasure!
Regardless of your geographical location, you know that growing hops is a labor-intensive operation, which requires an incredible amount of nutrients, water, and sunlight in order to have a good harvest.
HumuX L+H Liquid Extract is a 100% organic bio-amendment that will promote the well-being of the soil, root development, plant vigor, and growth of hop binesall season long. From rhizome to bloom to harvest, HumuX L+H will help get the most out of your cultivation. With over 200 million earthworms that are raised in controlled conditions, our 100% organic liquid extract helps enhance the physical, biological, and chemical properties of your soil, ultimately delivering:
- Enhanced availability of plant nutrients
- Increases water holding capacity of the soil, reducing irrigation frequency, and increasing stress tolerance during harsh conditions
- Makes nutrient delivery more efficient over an extended period
- Delivers robust and diverse microbial populations
- Accelerates root initiation, establishment, and development